Initio default controller.SOLVED: Asus external Blu-Ray/DVD external drive not working in Windows 10


Initio default controller





































Question Info.Initio USB Default Controller Driver - Download


Oct 23,  · Thank you so much for the simple solution of my “initio default controller” problem. grats from germany! Jorge_Maldonado_Goma August 2, , pm # Hello, Thank you, it works!! Mithi August 7, , pm # Thank You, My Passport Essential is working again. Jamie_Smith. August Aug 06,  · When I go to device manager, once the drive has been connected, a new entry appears which is called "Initio Combo Device Class", which branches down to "Inition Defaul Controller". Of the suggestions i've read and tried are: 1. Diasbling the driver, which in turn renders the drive unusable. 2. Nov 15,  · Mon, Nov. 15th, , amWestern Digital external USB drive comes up as "Initio Default Controller". My GB external drive now comes up that way on both (Windows 7) desktop and laptop. I looked at on-line resources but the advice there varied considerably and wasn't helpful. I don't need the data from that drive but do need to format it.

Initio default controller.initio combo default controller - Microsoft Community

-Initio Combo Device Class. Initio Default Controller also, there is no entry under the "USB Bus controllers" list. To correct that: De-activate and desinstall the "Initio Default Controller" and the drivers. Unplug the DVD from the USB port - then power off the PC. Plug the DVD - and restart the PC. It . Dec 05,  · Plug your external drive back in, and “Intio Combo Device Class” should reappear in the Device Manager. Click on the little “>” next to it, and you should see something called “Initio Default Controller” appear underneath. Right-click on “Initio Default Controller” and click ‘Disable’ to turn it. Jun 05,  · initio combo default controller Click on start, go to control panel. Click on Administrative Tools. Go to Computer Management, and open Disk Management. Check if it is recognized correct there. http://newsfromgravicadku9q.blogspot.com/2021/06/oxygen-8-driver-windows-10midimanm.html

related: initio combo default controller... Your Answer Western Digital external USB drive comes up as "Initio Default Controller": olegvolk — LiveJournal External Hard Drive being installed as Initio Default Device Quick Links usb - windows 10 does not discover DVD device - Super User

As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! Inkyblots Registered User regular. When I hooked it up first time it worked perfectly on both my desktop windows 7 and laptop XP. Unfortunately when I tried to update the firmware it for some reason rebooted my laptop during the install process and now the Hard Drive only shows up as a Initio Default Device and won't actually be recognized as any type of hard drive, from the looks of it I can't do anything with it.

Through google-fu I've tried a few different solutions: 1 Using different usb cable although it wasn't a 2. From what I've read getting a new usb cable might work but I don't want to risk wasting the money.

My computers are pretty old so when I plug in the hard drive it says the device could run faster in a 2. So I'm officially stumped and hoping someone smarter than me can help, thank you for reading!

Inkyblots on August BlindZenDriver Registered User regular. August Sounds to me like firmware might have killed the thing. Luckily it's likely you "only" killed the Passport enclosure and not the drive inside. First of all - is there important data on the drive? If so the first move could be taking the thing apart and hooking up the drive inside up to your computer directly. Can you find the drive in "Disk Management" and perhaps mount it there?

http://newsfrom383haeblasoxpabb.blogspot.com/2021/06/qualcomm-atheros-ar5006x-wireless.html

Disk Management is in Control Panel in the Administrative tools section. Important if you have important data on the drive this can lead to loosing all that and the drive essentially being erased. On getting a different cable. Finally on the USB 2. Thing sounds to me like the port you're using is a USB 1. If so you could get more speed by finding a USB 2.

I wiped the drive before updating the firmware so there's nothing on it, the drive doesn't show up in disk management either It is still under warranty but I think I voided it when I took the passport cover off trying to see if the usb slot was damaged.

I didn't unscrew or mess with anything other than the cover but It most likely be obvious someone was inside the thing. Thanks for trying to help BlindZenDriver! I pretty much figured the thing was done for but it doesn't hurt to try. You can completely remove the driver that was installed by going into device manager..

And then you might be able to choose another driver. If it pops up again if you double click the Initio driver, go to update driver under driver tab then go down to Browse My Computer Then Let me pick from the drivers from my computer, and then go down to the western digital driver that was installed beforehand.

Sign In or Register to comment. Powered by Vanilla.

Comments

Popular Posts